pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

and the time just flies..

Bismillah

Since my last update, alhamdulillah, my sister is already safely engaged. Now, we are busy making preparations for September event. There were a lot of heated discussions, even before the engagement, between my sister & I and our mother. My sister wanted a simple engagement and wedding (and I agreed) but my mother kept asking to consider our BIG family. Simple just couldn't be done. And anyway, since it's a first wedding for the family, everybody wanted it to be a HUGE success.

We both wanted just what pertains in Sunnah, but culture caused a hindrance to it.

When it's my turn, I hope my mother and relatives will be much more understanding to accept what I want for my event.

p/s: ukhti soghirah, this is for you :))


2 comments:

Cik Tulip said...

wah.. dua-dua cantik...
tak lama lagi dapat abg ipar la ye... ^^

Nawal Insyirah said...

hehe.. insyaAllah.. :)