pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

death anniversary

Bismillah

Today marks my father's 15th death anniversary. I don't think anyone would celebrate a death anniversary. However, this date holds a special meaning in my life because 15 years back, this date changed my life completely. I no longer have a father and I can no longer call my father 'ayah'.

It was not a sudden death. His demise was gradual, but I never thought that my father would eventually left me and my family for good. I had always thought his sickness will be cured; he was even being prepared to be brought home. Death was a distant concept then.

I am even more pained and sad today than I was previous years. The longer someone is taken from you, the harder it gets. I can only just pray that my father will rest in peace, be in His blessings (amiin) and take care of myself so I would not burdened him any more.

p/s: ayah, will you come and visit me today?

1 comment:

ف.ر. said...

ila hadaratin Nabiy Muhammad shallahu 'alaihi wa sallam,

wa khushushan ila hadrati Abu Radhiyah,

bi barakatillahi taala wa bakatuhu,

AlFatihah..

Fa