pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Thursday, November 10, 2011

peer pressure

Bismillah

This was among the common topics in talks back in my secondary school days. Teenagers usually face this situation and they don't know how to handle it and sometimes, they ended up being bad, because they mix with the bad company.

I am not facing this actually. It's past my time (does it really?)

Actually, I was reflecting on my actions today when I have a disagreement with my mother. I could not tell her that I do not favour some of her actions. I could not tell her that I was feeling disheartened. But I could tell my friends about my feelings. I could write about it and share it in my blog.

Why does it feel so difficult to share things with my mother? Why is it so easy for me to bare my feelings with my peers?

Is it because of the generation gap between us?

1 comment:

ف.ر. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.