pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Monday, March 14, 2011

twice shy

Bismillah

An update on recent events would be more appropriate right now, but somehow, I feel the need to let out my steam a bit before updating on my current life in China.

There's no more him in my life..
No more looking at his profile or wall on facebook..
No more talking about him..
Just no more..

Now, it's about Him..
Now it's the time to read His words..
Now it's the time to call out to Him..
Now it's the time to be closer to Him..

Because He is eternal..
and he is nothing to be compared to Him

Because He is al-Khaliq.. and he is only makhluq..

Loving Allah, will make me love others, and others loving me too.. it's the kind of love that is never-ending, it's the kind of love that stays~

Wallahu 'ala wa 'alam..

2 comments:

ف.ر. said...

Oh Allahu Allah..
Allahu Allah..
Allahu Allah..

syukran ya ukhti mahbabati..
:)

Unknown said...

HIM ..HU.