pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

stress reliever

Bismillah

Stress period is coming in a few days time because school is starting soon, and I was wondering how I would cope with it this semester. In actual fact, I rarely feel stressed out, although my facial features say otherwise.

Anyway, there are many ways people deal with stress. Sleep, binge and jog are some examples of stress reliever. But I think for muslims, we have a better way to deal with it alongside the examples above.

We have a divine force with us always. He is All-Seer, All-Hearer, All-Knowing.

So we can always say out our feelings to Him 24/7 without ever feeling that we are not being listened to. Isn't that great? A companion by our side all the time.

Moreover, have you ever get teary when you listen to His words recited in melodious voices? Crying when you feel stressed out really helps, and when you cry because you remember Him, it is better than when you cry because you feel sad.

So how to relieve stress?
Remember Allah s.w.t
Say out His names (Zikr)
Read the Holy Quran

(They are) those who believe and their hearts find satisfaction in the remembrance of Allah. Remember, only the remembrance of Allah do hearts find satisfaction. (Ar-Ra'd:28)

Wallahu 'ala wa 'alam

1 comment:

~Wi Mae-Ri~ said...

salam deya..
hehe nice blog