pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Saturday, October 11, 2008

we're still friends
we're still messaging one another
just don't get the wrong idea

it may seem that we are sharing more than just a friendship
but i consider myself as merely a friend

yes, there are advances upon me
and i am trying my best to not fall into it...

i am trying my best to block out
all those sweet words that are used to lure me...

the past still haunts me
the past when i believed everything we did were right
the past when i ignored the cries of sins
the past when i broke the trust between you and me...

i hope not to test your trust once more
once hurt, twice shy

maybe i already did
and maybe you find me nothing more than just a liar


No comments: