pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Monday, January 16, 2012

my mum~

Bismillah

A few nights ago, my mum had a bad bout of head-spinning (mabuk) while we went out eating. We even have to take away the food we ordered and postponed our plan to go grocery shopping.

Alhamdulillah, the eating place was quite near to my house so we just walked back home. But the journey took more time than usual because my mother has to stop every few minutes when she felt drowsy. My brother and I have to support her all the way in case she fell down.

I did all that without (much) complaint. But that was just one incident.

And that strikes a chord in me.

Would I be ever so patient to take care of my mother like she took care of me when I was a baby, a toddler, a small child? Would I be able to do things for her without complaining?

2 comments:

ف.ر. said...

:(

Salam ya Ukhti,

Our parents are becoming weak and old. May Allah Azza wa Jalla gives us great heart to look after them as they look after us when we were small right until now.

Oh Ukhti,
i know how it feels when we see our parents mabuk atau pening atau tak sihat. Rasa macam kesian sgt tapi tk tau nak buat apa..

:(

May Allah Azza Wa Jallan gives our mothers kesihatan yang barakah.

AMin..

Fa

Nawal Insyirah said...

amiin~
:')

reading your words makes me miss you ukhti~

<3