pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Friday, October 28, 2011

wake-up call

Bismillah

Being a non-perfect human being, you are not free from horrible days. Days when you feel you do not want to top-up your good deeds. Days when you feel you are at your lowest point of life. Days when you feel you are constantly barred from even the simplest ibadah. Allahu hafiz~

But, when you feel all is lost, Allah pulls you gently away from the dark place you are venturing into. Allah gives you a nudge, reminding you that there is He who you need to ask help from.

I missed two weeks of usrah. I gave unsubstantial excuse for both. Because of family.

And now, I am missing two weeks of al-Quran classes. The children's health does not permit them so.

I think it's a wake-up call for me. A tit for a tat.

3 comments:

ف.ر. said...

a tit for a tat?
meaning? :/

ukhti, hari tu ana pergi tengok musytari kt balai cerap..
best..
:)

Nawal Insyirah said...

macam mana eh nak explain..

maksudnya, awak dibalas serupa dengan apa yang awak buat, macam tu la..

ف.ر. said...

oh ok.
dah faham2
tq!