pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Saturday, May 7, 2011

sparks-y

Bismillah

Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah for easing my path all this while.. for giving me the strength to go on in times of despair.. for making it easy for me to understand.. and for opening up many opportunities for me to go far, insyaAllah..

Since my university wanted to be a leader in research and innovation, postgraduate studies are being highly promoted. All these have motivated me more to continue my studies after my bachelor's degree. However, i still have some reservations..

I've seen how my mother gone through ups and downs all these years, trying to make ends meet, to support four schooling children. My mother has been looking forward to our graduation, because that's when she will be able to rest, the time to stop working extra hard, the time to focus on THE end.. It is also be the time for us to pay back all her hard work (since she was widowed) - which we will never be able to ever..

This makes me hesitate a bit to go on with my dreams. I want to continue my studies, but i know i cannot be selfish.

But i have discussed with my mother the options, and alhamdulillah, she was open to the ideas. I hope that i'll be granted the chance to realise my dreams. Now, i put my trust upon Him, because He plans the best for me as He knows what's best for me.

Wallahu a'la wa a'lam..

No comments: