pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Sunday, December 2, 2007

is it a sign..??

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

hm, I've actually been wondering this for a long time, since I dreamt about this person for the first time.. I don't know what it means when this person appeared in my dreams.. And it happened usually in a sudden manner.. I've not seen this person for almost two years, and we have not contacted each other since we left school.. as a matter of fact, we had almost never contacted one another even when we were still schooling.. what makes me think so much about this, I usually dreamt about this person being extra special to me.. almost lovingly, one could say.. when this person never, ever show that side of him before.. it's kind of scary..

ok, it's not like I don't harbour any feelings for him... I remembered doing something so foolish during my secondary years... I discovered emails when I was in sec2, so I thought I would have some fun disturbing the boys by sending them emails, claiming that they were from their secret admirers... I didn't realised that my name will appear.. all the other boys ignored those emails, knowing that they were from me, but this person was sweet.. not only that this person did not laugh at my foolish attempts to make a fool out of him, this person even wrote back to me, and quite a few times at that... though at school, we both pretended that we never talk to each other before (that i don't know why..)

and so, here I am thinking, are my dreams some sort of a sign?? my friend told me, when you found your true partner, your heart will say so.. problem is, I don't know whether I could trust my heart.. and as for this, my heart doesn't say anything..

والله أعلم

No comments: