pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Friday, November 30, 2007

haiz..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

I have told him time and again, but he won't listen..in any case, he even turned a deaf ear to what I'm saying.. I want only the best for him, for my whole family.. I have been made known, I have been told, I have learned all this.. I feel obligated to share, yet none would listen to me.. why? Is my technique wrong? am I too insistent? I don't want them to leave this world in vain.. especially my dear mother.. she's a good mother, and I know how hard-working she is when it comes to ibadat.. I don't want all that she had done go down the drain as a result of bad judgment.. hopefully I'm able to convince them one day, preferably sooner...

والله أعلم

No comments: