pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Saturday, February 7, 2009


Bismillah

I am now practising self-restraint. My laptop, for the umpteenth time, is being sent to the 'doctor', because it suddenly blacked out a couple of days before. I felt at loss without it, but somehow, i feel there is a hikmah behind what happened to my laptop.

It also served as a reminder to me to take care of my laptop better. I've been neglecting the safety use of laptop for quite sometime, and this has been sort of a punishment for my negligence.

I would really like to update some things, but it just doesn't feel right. Just because i'm using someone else's laptop. Haha.

I guess i'll have to wait till my laptop is better. Maybe next tuesday. Hopefully. InsyaAllah :D


No comments: